Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boxhead: 2 Play Rooms

This is the latest version of the boxhead series, you are able to play with a friend in Cooperative or Death match mode! By the way, this game also has a 1-player mode and lots of huge new rooms!



Besides more new rooms and more players allowed, the game setting also become more flexible.. With the new setting mode, you may play without the red devil, collision with zombies/ walls, and friendly fire. However, you are unable to submit your score with these handicaps.
It's quite disappointing me :(

Trailer of the boxhead: 2play

If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
     

No comments:

If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.

Popular Posts