Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boxhead: More Rooms

This is the second Boxhead game. As in the first Boxhead you have to kill the zombies and also the powerfull Boxhead Devils who have fireballs! You start out with a basic gun but the upgrades give you more cool weapons and increase their power in a spectacular way!


You may also try start at the expert or nightmare level, if you dare..

You will become addicted to this game as more and more you play..








"Boxhead: more rooms" is too hard for me, I need a tutorial.


If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.





Walkthrough, hints and tips (Show My Name In High Score List)
More Boxhead Game


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
     

No comments:

If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.

Popular Posts