Tuesday, September 11, 2007

GoGo Happy & Smile


This game is created by Park Byung Sun from Korea. A kind of side-scrolling shooter game, with beautiful graphics and music. This game has 2 playable characters- happy and smile, a bunny and a cat. These 2 character are equipped with powerful weapons, punch, and special power. The design of their attack movement is awesome and so perfect. The graphic is so good and adorable, yet the game is also very attractive. The 2 characters seem have equally strength and and effect, yet each has it's own unique special power. I have admit that, this is one of the nice flash games that i played before.

This game that I embedding here is hosted by other website, so have to be patience while wait.
enjoy.. hehe




If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
     

No comments:

If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.

Popular Posts