Monday, September 17, 2007

Zayo

In a world where every bunny is hunted, one fights back.. his name is Zayo!! Armed with heavy guns you face the mighty goblin army to stop their bunny kidnappings.

Haha, another rabbit game I played last few days. What so different between this new rabbit game and previous rabbit game? Some people said that game is dirty, yet some said is funny.

However, this game that I want to introduce now is more a action based flash game. And most important thing is, this is another rabbit game. (Hooray..)

Actually this game is not so addicting but very difficult to play. That's the reason I kept playing it, and I did it. I "gamed" this game finally, hehe..

I attaching some picture here for your reference.




Game Control :
Use the mouse cursor to aim on your targets and walk with the ASDW keys. You can run/rush by pressing A or D twice. Use the 1234 etc keys to switch your current weapon.

Game is under here, please refresh your browser if the game never shown out in long time. Please be patience while loading. thank you.




If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy
     

No comments:

If you are a copyright owner who objects to my use of your material for any reason, please inform me of your objection and I will remove your material promptly within 7 days.

Popular Posts